Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stitches for Brody




So now Joey and Brody have had stitches!! I was suppose to go to a Fresno State Football game with Joseph and the kids but decided I was to tired and would just stay home with Brody and Joey. Well about a hour into my relaxing night Brody fell against the fireplace and we had to go to the emergency room. My kids were naked as always running around so I put bottoms on Brody and took off. Joey did really good at finding her own clothes until I looked back in the car and she looked like white trash. I was a little freaked out because there was alot of blood and he's my baby. So a few stitches later he was back at home. Actually he wanted Omas house so that's were we went. Daddy came home from game with hugs and of course wondering how much that would cost...a lovely 1200 bucks!! Bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment