Monday, February 18, 2013

Max and Joey back to school





My Max is going to 2nd grade!!! Time flys!! His teacher is Ms. Meidema. Joey is starting Kindergarten with Mrs. Bons. She did great on the first day and also did good on the bus and loves school. Shes very social. Max loves school too as long as there is Football everyday!! I thought I would be so sad to see Joey leave me:( but I knew that she would love it and that made it easier. It was such a fun summer together with them and picking out their backpacks and buying their supplies and getting to see their personalities in everything was cute. I took them separately to get their stuff and made a mini date with each of them. We went to Tilly's to get Joeys backpack. We stared at the wall to look and in my gut I thought I knew which one she was gonna pick. Without a doubt I was right. It was just a cute moment that we shared:)

No comments:

Post a Comment