Sunday, February 10, 2013










Never will I do a long 51 hour train ride again!!!!! My niece was getting married in Chicago so me and my parents and Joey and Brody went. Max had his first Football Camp and he did not want to miss that. So i had to leave without him:( We started at Bakersfield on a bus to the L.A train station. The craziest of crazies were there. When I saw the train I thought no to bad, but when I saw our seats I was alittle shocked. SMALL!! So the first day on the train was not to bad. Everything was new and the kids were loving it. They had a cafe where we played games and ate and the scenery was amazing. It was 2 stories and they thought it was so cool to go up the stairs and it was great...until the evening. Joey had her night terrors and she woke up the whole train at 2 in the morning. I grabbed her and we went in the bathroom and hung out for a bit, then my dad brought me Brody because he also woke up.We went back to our seats and they both wanted to lay by me in our 2 crappy chairs. I was to cheap to get a room so we slept in our chairs but the second night asked if they had anything and it was 400 bucks!! So i suffered again:( The train has some pretty sketchy people on it, so thinking that someone could hop on and take my kidos was in my thoughts. There was alot of normal people that were sweet and fun to talk to, but the annoying trashy ones were over powering. Some had crazy load kids and others were just annoying. A guy in the middle of the night was drunk and kept coming to the back by us. I was getting pissed!! I was so worried I barely slept. We had stops along the way were we could get out for fresh air. The train stations were beautiful. Luckily I had my parents to help with the kids thankfully. It was a memory I would rather forget but being with my sis and her family for a week was fun. My kids loved playing with their cousins and helping out with the hair for my niece was alot of fun. The train ride on the way home was even worse. 3 times as bad!!!! I have more pics but I look so exhausted and bad I wont post them-lol

No comments:

Post a Comment