Tuesday, June 2, 2009







Well I never thought I would be a "blogger". Never thought I would have time. To my surprise it's very easy and I think I'm addicted! I love being able to capture the memories my family makes and document them. Here are some pictures of the kiddos. I had to put this one up, Joey is trying to cut her own hair. I've cut everyone Else's except hers. Max finished up with baseball and now he is in soccer. Joey's dress has baseballs on it to support her big bro! Brody has gained 6lbs in 7 weeks and is a Brut. He's a great baby! My mom said God knew I couldn't handle another "Joey" so he blessed me with a boy. She's a pistol, but when she says sorry and gives a hug it's precious. Even at the end of the day, when the kids have been acting up I can always sit back and think about how blessed I am. There everything to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no don't let her pull a Lily with the sizzors. You better make sure you put your stuff away, she may end up bald!

    ReplyDelete