Sunday, June 7, 2009

One of my dear friends, Leslie bought me this frog bath towel for Brody to keep him warm during his baths. I absolutely love it and so does he. If your baby crys during baths, get this towel, I swear by it! He's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Doesn't Max look adorable in his Mohawk! We had to gel it, blow dry it, and then hairspray it just to get it to stay up. He thought he was so cool! He has some body to his hair, so after he started to sweat, it all came down. We bought some goggles for Max for the pool, but he also likes them in the bath. He was trying to get Joey to look underwater, by saying"It will be O.K. Joey""Just look, it won't hurt""I'll help you Joey" and boy did he. He helped by shoving her under! So we decided to help him "see under water". The look on his face was priceless. I know it sounds mean, but sometimes kids need a taste of their own medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment