Saturday, May 30, 2009




This was our trip to Cayucos. Brody was only about 3 weeks, so we thought it would be the best time to go because he still sleeps alot. We stayed 3 days and eventhough it was really windy we still had to go to the beach and get dirty in the sand. The kids loved it, we dug holes for them to sit in and they loved watching the hurmit crabs during low tide. We tried shopping in San Luis the last day, but what a disaster. We made it through 3 stores and it was time to go. Three's alot easier at home, than in clothing stores:)

5 comments:

  1. Cute pix. I am so glad you started a blog! You will love looking back at all the pictures and the funny things your kids say and do! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Cute pictures. Ditto to Brooke's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia,
    Love the blog!! Can't wait to see Brody (and you) on the 10th! Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to have found your blog. You're awesome: 3 kids and you take time to blog for all of us to see. I love it!!! I don't get to see all my many nieces and nephews nearly enough, so I try to stay caught up online.... I blog only about once a month. It's not as cute when you family is big :) take care, Annetta

    ReplyDelete