Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tulare Fair

Max and Joeys buddy Tanner,were all running around having fun!!!


Poor Brody was exhausted

Joey fishing and catching a duck!

What a fun Daddy!!!!!!

The kids had a great time at the fair this year. They loved playing the games and riding the rides! By the pictures we look very happy, but boy was it alot of work! Brody wasnt very happy and screamed off and on. I was exhausted and sweaty, a very bad combo. Even though it was crazy I'm sure next year we will forget and go again! Its all about the kidos!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a love hate realationship with the fair as well. We didnt even go this year but last year I was so hot and A.M. was so tired I swear we only stayed about half and hour. It will be easier when the kids are bigger.

    ReplyDelete