Saturday, August 8, 2009

Joey growing up!


She may want to do nails or make-up!!!
This was Joeys month of being a girly, girl. These are just a few of the pictures I took of her making herself pretty. The top picture is her 1st updo. I know you can't see the updo, but my camera was full so it's all I got! She looked so pretty and grown up. I can't wait for her hair to get thicker, I'm going to have a blast as long as she sits still! Then on another day I painted her nails a pretty pink. She then got ahold of my nail polishes, obviously the lid was not on tight enough and comes to me with dark purple on her feet and smiling. I had to laugh once I checked the carpet for stains! I also have to now put my make-up away in a higher cupboard, she'll use a chair if she has to. She got ahold of my lipstick! She said "mommy, me pretty!" I had to agree!!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,
    As busy as you must be, I'm so glad you take time to post these blogs. I love to look at the kids' photos and see their happy faces. You've got quite the happy family.... keep them coming. love it,,,, Annetta

    ReplyDelete